2. Requirements and Restrictions Licensee agrees to abide by the following requirements and restrictions: a. Licenses may embed the Font in ONLY the number of Ebook titles indicated in the Invoice. b. When the Licensee uses the Font provided by Eurotypo under this EULA, and the Font file is distributed as part of an Ebook, the Font must be embedded within an archive file format that obscures the original data using compression, encryption, or obfuscation. Valid archive formats for the that meet these criteria include, but are not limited to, PDF, EPUB 2.01, EPUB 3, and KF8. c. The Font must take the form of a non-executable file that is interpreted by e-reading software or e-reading devices. d. The Font may not be installed in the operating system on which the Ebook runs.
3. Provision to Third Parties Licensee may temporarily provide the Font to a producer, publisher or other agent who is working on behalf of the Licensee. The third party designer, developer, agent, or independent contractor must: (1) Agree in writing to use the Font exclusively for Licensee's work, according to the terms of this EULA. (2) Retain no copies of the Font upon completion of the work.
4. Term This EULA grants a perpetual license for the rights set forth in Paragraph 1 unless and until the EULA terminates under Paragraph 8. Eurotypo will not charge additional fees post purchase, annually or otherwise.
5. Other Usage Licenses for Desktop use, @font-face embedding, computer applications and games, installable interactive books, software, mobile applications and games, product creation websites, website template distribution, website templates, and other uses not allowed by this Agreement may be available for an additional fee.
6. Modifications Licensee may not modify the Font files, or create derivative fonts based on the Font without prior written consent from Eurotypo or the owning Foundry EXCEPT THAT Licensee may generate files necessary for embedding or linking in accordance with this EULA.
7. Copyright The Font is protected by copyright law. The Foundry is the sole, exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights, including rights under copyright and trademark law. Licensee agrees not to use the Font in any manner that infringes the intellectual property rights of the Foundry or violates the terms of this EULA. Licensee will be held legally responsible, and indemnifies Eurotypo, for any infringements on the foundry's rights caused by failure to abide by the terms of
9. Refunds and Disclaimer Eurotypo will, at the User's request, provide a refund for the Font if: a. The Font has not been used in any published or released work. b. No more than 30 days have passed since the date of purchase, specified on the Invoice. c. The Font has been uninstalled and deleted from all Licensee’s computers. The Product is provided "as is." Eurotypo makes no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Eurotypo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the product even if Eurotypo or the foundry has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to Licensee.
10. Governing Law This EULA is governed by the laws of Spain.
11. Entire Agreement This EULA, in conjunction with the Invoice (“Invoice”) that accompanies each Font licensed from Eurotypo or its distributors, constitutes the entire agreement between Eurotypo and Licensee.
12. Modification The Parties may modify or amend this EULA in writing.
13. Waiver. The waiver of one breach or default hereunder shall not constitute the waiver of any subsequent breach or default.
14: Entire Agreement. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it and that it is the complete and exclusive statement of your Agreement with Eurotypo which supersedes any prior Agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between Eurotypo and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that your obligations under this Agreement, shall inure to the benefit of the Eurotypo licensors whose rights are licensed under this Agreement. Eurotypo End User License Agreement, version 1.0
For more information please, contact Eurotypo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Eurotypo 2010-2019.